Senior Ethereum Engineer
Vancouver, New York, or remote
In this role you will build out PoolTogether’s core protocol, applications, and supporting systems. You will use a customer-driven approach to ensure that you’re always building the right thing for our end users. The candidate is expected to have at least five years developing software in a production environment.
- Work closely with the protocol design lead to implement new smart contract features.
- Ensure maximum code quality through test coverage, automated analysis tools, and continuous integration.
- Maintain accurate public documentation of the source code.
- Actively learn latest smart contract development techniques.
- Develop static web applications that integrate with the protocol and other systems.
- Write Graph Protocol subgraphs to optimize the retrieval of data from Ethereum.
- Work with third-party development teams effectively to perform integrations.
- Handle developer questions and support requests.
- Guide team members when you are the expert and accept some leadership roles.
- Embrace remote work culture and build strong relationships with the PoolTogether team by maintaining a high level of communication.
- Experience developing Ethereum smart contracts in the Solidity language. Up-to-date and historic knowledge is essential as the language spec moves quickly.
- Knowledge of important security concerns when developing smart contracts.
- Understand smart contract deployment and lifecycle.
- Experience building static web applications: you can implement a design, optimize the static build, and continuously deploy it to staging and production environments.
- Strong written skills, especially for technical documentation and support.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a team.
- Adept at considering problems from all angles and contributing to solutions effectively.
If you're interested in a position, apply to email@example.com with your resume, Github profile, Dribbble portfolio, or any other relevant information.